Gig Mill Swim School
WEDNESDAYS : 10 Weeks
Jan: 11th, 18th, 25th
Feb: 1st, 8th, 15th
Mar: 1st, 8th 15th, 22nd
THURSDAYS : 11 Weeks
Jan: 12th, 19th & 26th
Feb: 2nd, 9th & 16th
Mar: 2nd, 9th, 16th & 23rd
SATURDAYS : 9 Weeks
Jan: 14th, 21st & 28th
Feb: 4th & 11th
Mar: 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th
Dates for the swimming programme for the Spring Term
Please not the course cost is dependent on the number of weeks that each course will run. The cost of lessons is £6.00. If your child has achieved a badge and certificate the cost is £2.50.
1. If you feel at all unwell (including the symptoms of Covid 19), do not attend the swimming pool. If you are taken unwell during the swim session, please inform a member of staff immediately.
2. All outdoor shoes must be removed. You may bring a pair of clean flip-flops to wear in the changing areas if you wish.
3. Avoid eating in the hour before the swim lesson if possible, eating before a swim lesson increases the chances of being sick in the pool. The pool then has to close for cleaning.
4. Pushchairs must be left outside the pool building.
5. No cameras or mobile phones to be used.
6. Where allowed (due to Covid-19), all spectators must use seating at the side of the pool, all belongings should be left in changing rooms.
7. No food or drink is allowed in the pool building.
8. No children or adults should enter the pool area unless there is a swim teacher present.
9. We ask that all staff are treated with due respect and that all pool users follow their guidance and instruction at all times.
10. Only swim staff or site staff are to open the pool windows.
11. Boys over 8 years old cannot enter the female changing rooms and girls over 8 years old cannot enter the male changing rooms.
12. If you have any concerns or queries, please speak to a member of swim staff as soon as possible.
13. No Diving.
14. Be aware of sliding doors to male changing rooms - there is a raised lip on the floor.
15. If you choose to park in the car park or on the playground, please do not block anyone else in and we will not accept responsibility for any damage or loss to cars or contents.
16. We politely request that school play equipment is not used at any time.
Telephone: 0752 272 9324 or 01384 818607